Vaseline Healthy White

I'm going to review about vaseline healthy white 2 week body fairness cream which a friend of mine recommended to me while we were shopping.I  applied it to my neck,hands,feet which are exposed to sun and i liked that it has no shine,stickiness and it easily blends into the skin and it has vitamin B3+milk cream + triple sunscreens.It acts as a good moisturizer

Ingredients:
Water, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide & Aluminium Hydroxide & Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Milk & Honey extract, Propyl Paraben, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxinehydrochloride, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume.

 when I look into the ingredients list it scares me a lot.


Price:
49 INR for 50 gms.

 Rating:
3.5/5

Overall I liked the product but I'm still in search for the good face sunscreen for my sensitive skin :-(